The Clapp Memorial Library offers the loan of a ukulele to it’s patrons aged 14 and up.
- Library cardholders in good standing may check out the ukulele for a 3 week period, no renewals
- Borrowers must complete and sign the Clapp Memorial Library Ukulele Borrowing Agreement
- Presentation of Library Card is required to check out ukulele
- The ukulele must be returned to the Clapp Memorial Library ONLY and be handed directly to circulaton staff. Patron must wait while the staff member checks for ukulele tuner. Book drop returns are not allowed, the ukulele will not be sent through delivery to another library
- If overdue, the fine is $1 per day. After five days, the replacement cost of the ukulele and all accessories will be charged to the cardholder account
- The ukulele cannot be “claimed returned”