eMail Overdue & Hold Notices
The Clapp Memorial Library can now send you Holds Available notices by email.
If your item is more than 28 days overdue, you will not receive an email notice but you will receive only a paper bill for replacement.
Sign up for email notification in person at the library, or call the Circulation Desk, or send email to the library: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We will not sell or give your email address to anyone else.)
If you prefer, you may add your email address to your own record. It’s easy to sign up!
- Go to the Clapp Memorial Library online catalog
- Click on “Log into My Account” link (upper left hand corner)
- Enter your library card number
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- When your record displays, click “Account Preferences”
- Type your email address in the window
- Click “Submit”
- Click “Close Window”
- Click the “Logout” link – you’re done!